The TW Classic Western saddle has the long time classic western look and weighs only 23 lbs. It features a short equitation horn that is easy to hold on to but short enough to allow you to duck under low branches and not hit your stomach. It is available in a double square, double round or hex style skirt with an optional rear cinch.
Our Classic Western Saddle has these innovative features found in no other saddle
- Patented 3-D for adjusting to fit the body of your horse. Easily adjust width, arch (dip of the back) and angle.
- Three point stirrup positioning that allows you to put your leg in your perfect balance point for enhanced comfort and security.
- Custom built to your preferences with choices ranging from color to dee ring type.
- Narrow seat for close contact feel.
- Equitation horn clearance under low branches.
- More comfort and freedom of movement for your horse. No thick leather skirts to rub shoulders or loins. Foam fitting cushions absorb shoulder muscle movement for less saddle movement and smoother ride for the shooter. They also provide more comfort for the horse resulting in longer strides more fluid strides.
The Classic Western Saddle ships standard with one pair of 3/4″ fitting cushions (pads that run along the bars of the saddle) and a full shim / fitting insert kit.
Saddle weight: 23 lbs